KMS Solutions, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Subsystem Technologies, Inc. (SUBSYSTEMs), is dedicated to providing high quality consulting and technical services to commercial and Government clients. Our principals are experienced in and dedicated to serving the needs of US Government related activities. Specific market areas include the US Navy, the US Intelligence Community, the Department of Defense and its C4ISR programs, and other Federal technology and human capital management related activities. Our employees are located in the continental United States and globally deployed supporting decision makers at the highest levels of industry and the federal government with systems engineering, human capital development, and advisory & assistance professional services.
Mid-Level Electronics Technician
Individual shall be a mid-level electronics technician and should have the experience outlined below.
• Three (3) years in the maintenance, assembly, troubleshooting, repairing, installation and cleaning of electronics components, marine antennas and cabling, telephone/telecom, and printed circuit boards
• Current working knowledge with spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, multi meters, radios, radars, video cameras, fiber optics, buried cabling and in-water cabling, electrical splices, and fiber optic splices is preferred
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints and electrical schematics.
• Perform basic electronics installations, VHF, GPS, Depth sounder, etc.
• Solder superficial and through-hole components.
• Ability to assemble and test new equipment.
• Experienced in the proper handling of critical and fragile optical components.
• Ability to perform diagnostics review of equipment to determine operating performance and potential causes and areas of failures.
• Ability to diagnose hardware problems and isolate/repair fault
• Must be able to assemble complete projects according to engineering instructions, technical manuals, and knowledge of electronic systems and components.
This position is located in Dania Beach, FL
• SECRET Clearance OR the Capability to Receive a Clearance is Required
• Minimum of three (3) years of related work experience
• Computer literate and familiar with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook. Basic computer data entry skills are required.
• Familiarity with serial communications, RS232, RS 485, ect.
• IPC-STD-001 solder training and certification OR current working knowledge
• Ability to work in an at-sea environment
• Ability to lift 50lbs without assistance
We Value The Cultural Differences Our Employees Bring To SUBSYSTEMs. We Are Proud Supporters Of Hiring Veterans And Count Them Among Our Finest.
We Are An Employer Of Choice And Are Committed To Our Employees Who, In Turn, Provide Continued Excellence And The Highest Service Quality Standards To Help Our Clients Achieve Their Mission.